Today’s cryptocurrency prices: Bitcoin reaches a three-month high, Ether and Solana are also up, and the full list can be seen here.1 min read
The world’s most popular cryptocurrency set a new high for the year on Monday, March 28, when it surpassed the $47,000 barrier for the first time in three months. According to statistics from worldwide crypto monitoring website CoinMarketCap, the price of one Bitcoin was $46,900.90. In the previous 24 hours, this has increased by 4.88 percent. Over the last week, bitcoin prices have risen by as much as 14.78 percent. All major cryptocurrencies, with the exception of stablecoins, traded higher on Monday.
In the last week, Ether, the world’s second most popular cryptocurrency, has increased by 15.74 percent. At the time of writing, one unit of the cryptocurrency was trading at $3,315.71, up 5.27 percent in the previous 24 hours. This indicates that many individuals are willing to buy Bitcoin around $50,000, implying that there is more space for prices to rise in the short future.”
- In the previous 24 hours, Bitcoin has gained $46,900.90, or 4.88 percent.
- In the previous 24 hours, Ethereum has gained $3,318.25, or 5.35 percent.
- In the previous 24 hours, Tether has lost $1.00, or 0.02 percent.
- In the previous 24 hours, BNB has gained $433.62, or 3.96 percent.
- In the previous 24 hours, the USD Coin has gained $1, or 0.001%.
- In the previous 24 hours, XRP has gained $0.8653, or 3.22 percent.
- Cardano In the previous 24 hours, the price has risen by $1.18, or 3.71 percent.
- In the previous 24 hours, Solana has gained $108.79, or 6.66 percent.
- Terra has gained $95.06 in the previous 24 hours, or 4.32 percent.
- Avalanche In the previous 24 hours, the stock has gained $90.91, or 5.72 percent.