PM Kisan Scheme: How to Get the 11th Rs 2000 Installment; Check Your Eligibility Here2 min read
New Delhi | Jagran Business Desk: The Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, or PM Kisan Scheme, is a government of India effort led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi that provides all farmers with a basic income assistance of Rs 6,000 per year.
This money is credited to qualifying farmers’ bank accounts in three payments of Rs 2000 each. On February 1, 2019, Piyush Goyal, then-Acting Finance Minister of India, announced the idea at the 2019 Interim Union Budget. The 11th instalment of the PM Kisan Scheme is now awaiting credit to farmers’ accounts.
Farmers who are enrolled under the PM Kisan scheme have received roughly Rs 1.57 lakh crore from the central government so far.
The following is everything you need to know about the PM Kisan Scheme:
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan
- To be eligible for the PM Kisan Scheme, you must be a small farmer with Indian citizenship. Furthermore, any landholding farmers’ families with cultivable lands in their names are entitled to profit from this plan.
Who says you can’t apply?
- Landlords who are owned by institutions
- Farmer families with members who have previously held or now occupy constitutional positions
- Whether you’re a current or former federal employee, we’ve got you covered.
- Individuals who get a monthly pension of Rs 10,000 or more
- Those who have to pay income taxes
- Doctors, professors, and engineers are examples of working professionals.
What papers are required?
- Name, age, gender, and category proof
- Aadhaar card is a unique identification number issued by the government of India.
- Land records
- Bank account information
- Date of the 11th instalment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
According to media sources, the 11th payment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana might be transferred to farmers’ accounts in the first week of April. On January 1, 2022, the tenth instalment for the same was transferred to farmers’ bank accounts.