Instant news 24/7

According to authorities, four children died after eating poison-laced toffees in Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh

1 min read

            Additional Superintendent of Police at Kushinagar According to Ritesh Kumar Singh, the youngsters died in Kushinagar village after eating the toffees, and police are gathering further information.

According to authorities, four youngsters, all under the age of seven, died after reportedly swallowing deadly toffees they picked up outside their houses in a hamlet in Uttar Pradesh’s Kushinagar on Wednesday morning.

Ritesh Kumar Singh, assistant superintendent of police in Kushinagar, said the youngsters died at the village after eating the toffees, and authorities are gathering further information. The toffee wrappers have been confiscated for testing, and residents are being questioned, according to Singh.

Leave a Reply